Below is a quick list of all your resources for a great semester — academically and socially, physically and spiritually. Spring 2021 Information for All Students provides specifics regarding spring 2021 return to campus plans.
Health & Wellbeing
Your health comes first. The Center for Health and Wellbeing with the Vermont Department of Health and the COVID-19 Support Center oversee our testing operation, contact tracing and quarantine / isolation support for students. View an overview of COVID-19 procedures.?
- Student Health Services: 802-656-3350 | Appointments
- Counseling and Psychiatry Services: 802-656-3340 | Appointments
- LivingWell:?Events | Resources
- CoVerified App?
- Download CoVerified App?to schedule your weekly COVID-19 tests and view your test results.?
- Police Services:?9-1-1 or 802-656-3473 | Website
- Crisis Text Line:?Text VT to 741741 from anywhere in Vermont
- Health Emergency: Services?(available all day, at all hours)
- Reporting forms:
- Download the Live Safe App?
- Download Here.?Request help, use the safe walk feature, and be prepared in the event of an emergency.?
Dean's Offices' Student Services
Reach out to your college student services office for holistic support, including degree requirements, advice on course selection, planning a path to graduation and referrals to campus partners.?View Student Services Directory.
Center for Academic Success
The Center for Academic Success walks you through the most sought-after resources for academic support (tutoring, course registration, writing centers, etc.).?View Academic Support Resources.
Download the?Navigate App?to schedule an appointment with your academic advisor, make a tutoring appointment, view your course schedule, find a study buddy in your class and more.
IT and Virtual Learning Support
Enterprise Application Services has an extensive knowledge base and offers technical help on their website.?
Quiet Reading Space?
Looking for a place to pause, study or participate in a remote class during the day? The Quiet Reading Space is located on Athletics campus in the gym's Multipurpose/Tennis Court Facility Monday - Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 PM.?
Support for our international students and students seeking guidance for study abroad and exchange programs is available through the Office of International Education. The team is working remotely this term, and you can reach out anytime (OIE is available 24/7 in the event of an emergency):
High impact practices like internships, undergraduate research and service learning help you achieve your goals. These offices are great starting points:
- Career Center:?firstname.lastname@example.org |?Website
- Fellowships, Opportunities, and Undergraduate Research:?email@example.com |?Website
- Community Engaged Learning:?802-656-0095 |?firstname.lastname@example.org?| Website
- UVM Connect?
- UVM Connect?is?an online community of UVM alums, students, staff and faculty - log-in to tap into an engaged, supportive and growing global network.
- Handshake (Job and Internship Database)
On-Campus Housing and Meals
Residential Life and UVM Dining are your go-to departments for living and dining on campus.?
- Residential Life:?Website
- UVM Dining: 802-656-4664 |?email@example.com
- Food Pantry On-Campus: Rally Cat’s Cupboard:?802 299-1976 |?firstname.lastname@example.org?| Food Insecurity Website
- Bite Universities App
- Download the App for mobile ordering, meals to-go and reservations.?
- GET Mobile App
- On-Campus Incident Reporting Form
- Concerned about something you see on-campus? Report it to the Center for Student Conduct Form.
Students living off-campus should check their UVM E-mail for the Office of Student and Community Relations weekly newsletter.
- Office of Student and Community Relations:?802-656-9405 | Website
- City of Burlington: COVID-19 Food Resources Page
- Off-Campus Incident Reporting Form
- Concerned about something you saw in the local community? Report it to the Office of Student and Community Relations.?
Student Involvement and Support
There are many ways to get involved (and meet people) this year. Start with UVM clubs to learn how to get connected.
These offices are available throughout the year (virtually and in-person). Reach out:
- Student Life:?802-656-2060 |?email@example.com?| Website
- Student Government Association:?802-656-2053 |?firstname.lastname@example.org?| Website
- Prism Center:?802-656-8637 |?email@example.com?| Website
- Women and Gender Equity Center:?802-656-7892 |?firstname.lastname@example.org?| Website
- Mosaic Center for Students of Color:?802-656-3819 |?email@example.com?|?Website
- Interfaith Center and Affiliate Organizations:?802-656-4703 |?Laura.Engelken@uvm.edu?| Website
- Veterans Services:?802-656-0581 |?firstname.lastname@example.org?| Website
- UVM BORED (calendar, blog, and more)
- At?UVM Bored?you can find student activities and events – both in-person and virtual – posted on the UVM Bored calendar. The calendar is run by students, for students, so there’s always something fun to do.
- NearPeer App:?Looking to meet people? Find UVM students who share your share your interests, experiences, and hometown on the Nearpeer App.
Recreation and Fitness
UVM is open for business, and these units help keep us running. From technical support to CATcard help, these offices look forward to serving you:
- Enterprise Technology Services Tech Team: 802-656-2604 |?email@example.com | Knowledge Base
- Print and Mail:?802-656-2960 | firstname.lastname@example.org |?Website
- CATcard Office:?802-656-4509 |?email@example.com | Website
- UVM Bookstore:?800-331-7305 | shop online?| shop in-person
- The Davis Center:?802-656-4636 (Info Desks) | Website
- Parking and Transportation (shuttle buses):?802-656-8686 |?firstname.lastname@example.org | Website
From answering your questions about the FAFSA, financial aid, costs & billing, to assisting with JobX and student employment related questions, Student Financial Services and the Student Employment Office are available to help.