Are you under age 20? You are required to live on campus for two semesters.
- Requirement is for all new transfer students not yet age 20 by the first day of classes.
- The housing requirement is for two semesters.
YOUR ON-CAMPUS HOUSING TIMELINE:
- Access and review your housing and meal plan contract at housing.uvm.edu.
- Tuesday, December 15: Finalize and submit your housing and meal plan contract.
- Thursday, January 7: Check your UVM email for your Learning Community placement and housing assignment.
- January 7-13: Complete the Spring 2021 Housing Planning form in housing.uvm.edu.
HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR HOUSING AND MEAL PLAN CONTRACT:
- Activate your UVM NetID after your admittance to UVM.
- After you have paid your acceptance fee, complete a Housing and Meal Plan Contract.
- Log in to housing.uvm.edu
- Select 2020-2021 Spring Housing and Meal Plan Contract – Transfer Students.
- Explore your Learning Community options and rank preferences on your contract.
- Contact Student Accessibility Services (SAS) as soon as possible if you need an ADA housing accommodation.
Are you age 20 or older? You may request on-campus housing, but it is not guaranteed.
HOW TO REQUEST ON-CAMPUS HOUSING (students 20+):